KME mempersembahkan KUGIRAN MASDO X THE CHANGCUTERS sebuah konsert yang membawakan dua gergasi serumpun dari Malaysia 🇲🇾 dan Indonesia 🇮🇩 untuk berkongsi pentas buat pertama kalinya!!
AYUH KITA BERSATU MELAWAN SEGALA VIRUS KEBENCIAN DI DUNIA!
FLAVA CO CARTEL
BERCHANDA (Free Standing)
Pembelian ini termasuk:
1 x Tiket KUGIRAN MASDO X THE CHANGCUTERS
B2-01-02, Level B2, Entertainment Hub, BBCC, 2, Jalan Hang Tuah, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
29 Disember 2022 (Khamis)
830pm – 1130pm (Doors open at 6pm)
1. Macam mana nak redeem wristband?
Sebarang alatan rakaman foto dan video profesional (DSLR, GoPro, etc) tidak dibenarkan sama sekali . Anda boleh merakam atau mengambil foto menggunakan telefon asalkan tidak merakam sepanjang lagu atau konsert dan mengganggu ketenteraman penonton konsert lain.
* Diingatkan bahawa tiada tiket fizikal yang akan dihantar kepada anda.
2. Bolehkah saya tukar tangan untuk tiket?
Tidak boleh. Ini kerana setiap QR code mempunyai butiran anda.
3. Bolehkah anak kecik menghadiri konsert?
Kanak-kanak berusia 12 tahun ke bawah tidak dibenarkan menghadiri konsert.
4. Bolehkah saya merakam konsert?
Sebarang alatan rakaman foto dan video tidak dibenarkan sama sekali. Anda boleh merakam atau mengambil foto menggunakan telefon asalkan tidak merakam sepanjang lagu atau konsert dan mengganggu ketenteraman penonton konsert lain.
Sekiranya ada soalan atau menghadapi masalah sila hubungi kami di whatsapp +601160660233 (mesej sahaja).
Botol, gelas, senjata, lazer, mercun, pyrotechnics, flare, dadah, alatan rakaman professional (DLSR, Go Pro, etc)
TERMA & SYARAT / TERMS & CONDITIONS
‘KUGIRAN MASDO X THE CHANGCUTERS’ (the “Concert”) operated by Nama : EMPAYAR MASDO SDN.BHD (1456847-P) (the “Event Organiser”) to be held at Zepp Kuala Lumpur (the “Concert Venue”) on 29th December 2022. These terms and conditions apply to the purchasers of tickets (“Tickets Holder”) to ‘KUGIRAN MASDO X THE CHANGCUTERS’
I) Ticketing and Entrance
1. All ticket sales are final. Tickets may not be cancelled, refunded for cash nor will exchanges be made under any circumstances except if the event is cancelled or postponed by the Event Organizer and in such a case, refunds shall be subject to the Event Organizer’s terms & conditions.
2. Children at the age of 12 and below are not allowed to enter the concert.
3. Ticket holders will need to redeem their tickets for concert wristbands in order to gain entry to the Concert.
4. The ticket holder will need to produce the e-ticket/s (sent to their email after purchase) at the wristband redemption counter in order to redeem your wristband/s and to verify your seating arrangement.
5. The Event Organizer may refuse entry to holders of tickets that are not genuine, purchased or acquired from unauthorized agents, or damaged.
6. Wristbands must be worn at all times and those found without wristbands will be asked to leave the Concert Venue. Concert goers are responsible for their own wristbands. Lost wristbands will not be replaced. Tickets and wristbands will NOT be reissued under any circumstances. Please also note that those who lose their ticket and or wristband at the concert will be asked to leave the site or repurchase a ticket.
7. The ticket holder shall observe & comply with all event rules, prohibitions and directions given by authorized personnel of the Event Organizer.
8.The Event Organiser reserves the right to:
Search your person and/or your possessions before allowing entry to the Concert or at any other time. Refusal to consent to a search will result in immediate refusal of entry or removal from the Festival Grounds without refund.
Confiscate any Prohibited Items found in your possession and/or refuse you entry to, or remove you from, the Concert Venue if you are found with Prohibited Items in your possession. “Prohibited Items” include bottles, glass, weapons, gas bottles, lasers, fireworks, pyrotechnics, flares, animals, illicit drugs, professional recording device and any object that the Organiser considers may be used in a dangerous or offensive manner. Prohibited Items that are confiscated will not be returned.
Refuse entry to, or removed from the Premises, any person behaving in an intoxicated, disorderly, aggressive, offensive or dangerous manner or in any manner which would be a potential threat to security or the smooth operation of the Concert, without refund. This includes, without limitation, any person who is involved in crowd surfing, moshing or slam or circle dancing which causes injury or discomfort of others.
Refuse entry to, remove from the premises, and/or report to the authorities any person found to be in possession of, or apparently under the influence of illicit drugs.
Refuse entry and/or expelled from the premises any person with unruly conduct and/or in breach of any venue and/or ticketing terms & conditions.
II) Changes and Cancellation
9. The Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold or used by third parties in connection with other promotions, without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
10. The Event Organizer reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, event times and audience capacity without any prior notice or compensation to ticket holder.
11. The Event Organiser reserves its rights to cancel the Festival at any time due to a Force Majeure Event, which in the Event Organiser’s sole discretion makes it logistically impossible to continue to operate the Festival. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean anything outside the Event Organizer’s reasonable control, including without limitation, fire, bad weather, damage to Festival Site caused by bad weather, rain, flood, drought, storm, lightning, act of god, explosion, sabotage, accident, labour dispute, council or police rulings or war.
III) Copyright and Intellectual Property
12. The ticket holder grants the Event Organizer (and its assignees) the right to include the ticket holder’s image, likeness, actions, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, film, webcast, stream, or other transmission, exhibition, simulcast, or reproduction made of, or at, the Festival in any medium or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or otherwise.
13. The Event Organizer retains all webcast/Internet rights to the Festival. Any live streams or broadcasts, whether for Internet or otherwise, from the Festival must be specifically agreed to in advance with the Event Organizer. No one may transmit, broadcast, or communicate any live audio or audiovisual images from the Festival site without the Event Organizer’s prior written permission. Even if you are a performer or sponsor, the broadcasting, displaying, or communicating any live audio or audiovisual images (whether for personal, commercial, or other use) is expressly prohibited, without the prior written permission of the Event Organizer.
IV) Safety, Loss and Damage
14. Ticket holders consent to have medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of an injury, accident, or illness during the Festival and affirmatively releases the Event Organizer and all persons participating in such medical treatment from all responsibility for any such actions.
15. Ticket holders accept the risks and dangers inherent in a music festival including without limitation the risk of serious injury and death, and ticket holders acknowledge that it is their responsibility to take steps to protect their own safety and handle challenging situations that may present themselves. If you choose to attend the Festival, you do so at your own risk, waiving and forgoing any right to make any claims for loss and injury.
16. Ticket holders must not cause damage to, improperly use, remove, steal or tamper with any public facility or Festival infrastructure (“Festival Property”). Ticket holders agree and are fully liable for any loss or damage to Festival Property or other damage caused.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Event Organizer does not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of the Event Organizer or of any third parties providing services in connection with the Festival or any liability for any death, injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which may be incurred by ticket holders at or in association with the Festival.
18. The Event Organizer will not be held responsible whatsoever for any loss or damage to any property (including without limitation personal property such as tents, cars, bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Festival, including property which is left on the Festival Grounds following an emergency evacuation.
19. The Event Organizer does not accept liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which may be incurred by ticket holder/s as a result of a Force Majeure Event (defined above in clause 13), cancellation of the Festival due to a Force Majeure Event or shortening of the Festival due to a Force Majeure Event.